About FAITH Christian School
Faith Christian School is a private Christian School for children grades pre-K3 through 8th grade. Our curriculum is high level and Christ centered.
Faith Christian School is committed to provide a biblically-based, quality education that challenges students to grow spiritually, academically, physically, and socially. We desire to assist parents “to train up a child in the way he should go” (Prov. 22:6) by helping students develop a Christ-like character that will enable them to live a life that glorifies God.
Faith Christian is registered as a private school with the state of Oregon’s department of education and is compliance with the state approved standard of education. We are a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ASCI).
Parent-Teacher Fellowship promotes FELLOWSHIP among the parents, faculty, staff, and students of Faith Christian School by means that are consistent with Biblical principles and deemed appropriate by the school administration and board. In addition to bi-monthly board meetings, socials providing time for fellowship among students, parents, and teachers are offered. All parents are urged to attend these.
Parent-Teacher Fellowship also provides SERVICE to Faith Christian School. Service may be defined as:
- Fundraising activities related to fellowship activities as determined by the administration and approved by the School Board.
- Promotion of the school in the community through student community service projects and through disbursement of promotional materials (brochures, fliers, posters, slide shows, videos, etc.) as approved by the administration.
- Assistance with school programs and activities.
- Assistance with maintenance projects in and around the school as determined by the administration and School Board.
- Coordinating volunteer parents and projects.
The membership of this organization consists of parents and guardians of enrolled students, teachers, and those who express interest in furthering the purpose for which this organization was formed